Hamish Davidson, one of the UK’s higher-profile headhunters, is set to reveal his secrets for securing your dream job at Rockpools’ latest job hunting workshop, to be held in early November.
This free half-day workshop, which will take place on 8 November 2007 at The Telegraph’s offices in Victoria, is the third in a successful series of workshops run by Rockpools. It is aimed at giving individuals who are seeking executive and non-executive roles in every sector specialist advice on the skills needed to make it in today’s job market.
Hamish, who is the chairman and senior partner of executive resourcing firm, Rockpools, said: “These workshops are an opportunity for executives from the public, private and third sectors to find out what they need to do in order to gain the winning edge in their careers.”
The workshop will cover the following areas:
• How the job market works
• How to get the attention of recruiters and headhunters
• Mastering the basics– avoiding pitfalls with CVs, covering letters, personal statements, applications and interviews
• Ethics, value and culture – finding out before you join
• Personal brand and reputation how and why integrity matters
• Moving across and between the private, public and not for profit sectors: opportunities and crossovers
• How to stand out at interview – or how to avoid standing out for the wrong reasons.
For more information on Rockpools’ job hunting workshop or to register your interest in attending future sessions, visit Rockpools’ website at www.rockpools.co.uk.
- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Oh & wellbeing ▼