Manpower Software, the leading provider of workforce optimisation software applications, is pleased to announce record results for the year ended 31st May 2008.
- Revenue up 39% to £11.6m
- Trading profit up 73% to £1.85m
- Improved net operating margin of 16% (2007: 13%).
- Cash balances at the year-end of £4.3m
- 23 new NHS Trusts became customers
- Successful integration of Key Information Technology Systems Limited (“Key ITS”)
- Particularly strong growth in the Healthcare business
- Directors confident of another successful year
Ian Bowles, Chief Executive Officer commented:
“2008 has been a year of significant achievement for Manpower Software. We have strengthened, both financially and in market share, and established firm foundations for continuing growth in the NHS market in the UK. We are committed to improving the performance of all areas of the business still further.
“While the global economic outlook is uncertain, Manpower Software is well positioned to continue to deliver profitable growth. I remain confident in the company’s future.”