Logical Innovations, UK provider of TalentTracker online recruitment software has announced a strong trading performance for 2007. Sales for the financial year have increased by over 14% on 2006, and by 25% on 2005 as demand for TalentTracker systems grew considerably.
During this period of growth TalentTracker has continued to attract blue chip clients across various industries including banking, direct and online retailing, and contact centres. Furthermore many existing clients are expanding their use of TalentTracker within their organisations.
Logical Innovations puts this success down to meeting the changing needs of corporate businesses, and delivering tangible benefits to their business.
Logical Innovations Managing Director, David Buchanan explained: “As the struggle for talent continues, corporate businesses are looking for their recruitment software supplier to have a real partnership approach to their business and deliver innovative added benefits that effectively attracts the right candidates.
“We have provided a number of added features to our clients recruitment systems and continue to work with them as their business needs change and new challenges arise. Above all TalentTracker delivers real financial benefits to their organisations.”
The key benefits cited by TalentTracker clients who have implemented the system in their organisation include:
- A reduction in recruitment administration time
- A reduction in per candidate application costs
- A reduction in the time to recruit
- An improved level of service to candidates
- Thorough screening of candidates
- An increase in the quantity of not only applications, but suitable candidates
- A scalable system that can manage high volume applications efficiently
- An ability to tailor the system to their exact needs
- A simple and intuitive system to use
- Having recruiters up and running fast.
The TalentTracker range of online recruitment systems can help medium size businesses with little or no online recruitment in place, or large organisations and call centres that require an end to end system for high volume applications.