How are organisations changing and what does it mean for HR? More importantly, what does it mean for your HR career and how should you prepare?
Your host Rob Moss welcomes three highly accomplished HR leaders: Craig McCoy has had a plethora of HRD roles at leading companies in telecoms, media and healthcare; Kirstin Furber is chief people officer at ClearScore, having previously worked at BBC Worldwide and Twentieth Century Fox; and Helen Munro, non-executive director at the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, a former HR director in a number of organisations in the NHS and in central Government.
Watch now to hear our HR leaders talk about:
- How they got into HR and how the profession has changed
- The future of work and its impact on the organisation
- How the HR function should adapt and thrive
- Top tips on how to get promoted to your first HRD role
- What makes a great HR professional and what our HRDs look for in their teams.
This 60-minute webinar will comprise short presentations from each of our speakers, followed by a live Q&A.