Are you equipped with the skills needed to lead a people team of the future? Seismic shifts in the way organisations operate, manage their people and work are occurring, putting huge pressure on HR leaders to adapt and respond.
To understand changes in the HR profession, Sage People surveyed 500 senior HR and people leaders in midsize organisations across the globe and uncovered some revealing findings.
A staggering 80% of HR and people leaders indicated that HR skillsets needed to change. Just a third rated their own skills levels as “expert”.
In this Personnel Today webinar, in association with Sage People, Tony Lehner, vice president of people at Sage and Craig McCoy, highly experienced multi-sector HR director, join editor Rob
Five ways HR is changing and how people leaders can get ahead (webinar)
Moss to discuss:
- By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand the main findings of the research, enabling them to get ahead of future trends in the sector and come away with tangible steps to help them in their own HR to people journey.How far organisations are in their HR to people journey
- How the changing needs of the workforce are causing HR to reinvent itself
- How HR teams’ operations are evolving
- The technology that is helping them to get ahead
- The HR skillsets required to lead.
This live 60-minute webinar will include a live Q&A session where you can submit questions to our panel.
About our speakers
Tony Lehner leads Sage’s People team in the UK and Ireland. Sage has over 2800 colleagues in the UK & Ireland. Tony joined Sage in 2017 as the people director for Asia Pacific as well as being global leader for engagement, and diversity and inclusion. Tony has a Bachelor of Business and an MBA, and also has a wealth of expertise in employee relations, compensation and benefits.
Craig McCoy, managing director of Learning Loop, is a seasoned group HR director with over 30 years’ experience across multiple industry sectors as a permanent, interim, consultant and non-executive director. He has worked for a variety of organisation including Bupa, BT, Sky and the Ministry of Justice. He is chair of London HR Connection, the capital’s independent HR networking group.
This webinar was originally broadcast Wednesday 4 March 2020, 2:00pm GMT