Q5About the organisation Q5 is a consultancy that partners with CEOs, Chief People Officers (CPOs) and senior HR professionals to improve business performance through HR and change expertise. It is a small and growing business providing support across the whole HR spectrum, with services including organisation design, learning and development, and employee engagement. Why it stands out Q5 works hard to understand the culture and challenges that HR faces in organisations, and as such its consultants are often viewed as an extension of their wider team. The approach is tailored to each client, and the team includes those from a diversity of backgrounds such as project management, business coaching and training. Key projects
- People Power Workshops at lastminute.com to help drive through a change in culture when a new CEO came in to revitalise the brand.
- Built a virtual engagement community at lastminute.com to ensure needs and opinions of staff were heard, considered and acted upon.
- Empowered top 50 managers at lastminute.com to identify ‘hot spots’ in the business that would benefit from change.
- Worked with newspaper publisher News UK on its £30m transformation programme, Newsroom360, helping the senior team to communicate this change.
- Ran business process workshops for News UK to create standardised workflows across brands but preserve the unique nature of different newsroom operations.
- Worked with individual titles to look at impact of proposed changes on roles, and tailored approaches accordingly.
- Supported the British Council to build a Global Operating Framework so it could achieve economies of scale and become more agile as an organisation.
- People Power Workshops delivered 16 sessions over 10 days, with 28 top managers facilitating, 10 execs presenting, and 480 employees attending.
- Average growth in understanding of the change after the workshops was 20%.
- Lastminute.com had first decrease in attrition in over two years.
- Newsroom360 has