Despite most organisations recognising that employee engagement is a problem, some still find it difficult to go much further than just defining and measuring the scale of the issue.
Many employers struggle with practical ways to make engagement strategies an integral part of their annual plans, and this is the main reason why a misguided focus on employee engagement has resulted in
engagement scores remaining flat for more than 10 years.
It is time to ditch the annual survey, and act differently.
About our speaker
[typography font=”Molengo” size=”1.0″ size_format=”em” color=”#202020″]Lucy Adams has held senior HR director positions at the BBC, Eversheds and Serco. In 2014, she founded Disruptive HR, an agency that brings fresh thinking to the HR profession.[/typography]
In this Personnel Today webinar, in association with Achievers, Lucy Adams, managing director of Firehouse and former HR director at the BBC, gives her insight.
She is the founder of Disruptive HR, which provides the latest thinking and support to deliver change in HR approaches.
Active steps beyond measuring employee engagement – with Lucy Adams (webinar)
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Prescriptive takeaways on how to approach your 2016 employee engagement strategy.
- Common engagement mistakes and hear stories of inspiring leaders and organisations that have done it right.
- Philosophies to structure your ideas around employee strategy and tactics.
- What are the key drivers that impact employee engagement? You cannot do it all, so what should you focus on?
- How to engage millennials in the new digital age.
This webinar was originally broadcast on 3 December 2015 at 2pm GMT