Please find below Personnel Today magazine’s features list for 2009. The features schedule can also be used to see what topics will be covered in our weekly email newsletter, PersonnelToday.com Direct.
Many of the features appear on PersonnelToday.com before the dates detailed below.
|13 Jan Look ahead to 2009|
20 Jan Occupational health
27 Jan Softworld Preview
|7 Jul Outsourcing|
14 Jul Graduate recruitment
21 Jul Childcare and maternity
|3 Feb Rewards and benefits|
10 Feb Redundancy
17 Feb Flexible working
24 Feb Training
18 Aug Venues and conferences
|3 Mar HR career moves|
10 Mar Relocation
17 Mar Employment law
24 Mar Diversity
31 Mar Talent management
|8 Sep Industrial relations|
15 Sep Payroll
22 Sep Diversity
29 Sep Employment law
|7 Apr Health and wellbeing|
21 Apr Change management
28 Apr Public sector
| 6 Oct Pensions|
13 Oct Employer branding
20 Oct Testing and selection
27 Oct Talent management
|12 May Interim management|
19 May Absence management
26 May Corporate social responsibility
| 3 Nov Employee benefits|
10 Nov Manchester preview
17 Nov CIPD Conference issue
|2 Jun Crisis management|
9 Jun HR technology
16 Jun Recruitment & retention
23 Jun Managing expatriates
|1 Dec E-HR|
8 Dec Review of the year
Editorial: 020 8652 3304
Display advertising: 020 8652 2020
Recruitment advertising: 020 8652 8008
Media pack: www.ptmediapack.com
Guidelines for pitching features ideas to Personnel Today
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please note the following:
- Due to the high volume of feature proposals and requests we receive, we are unable to accept
pre-written articles. Our features are written in-house or by freelance journalists. We occasionally
commission features from experts and non-journalists for specific areas of the magazine.
- If you have an idea that you think may help generate a feature, please e-mail us a synopsis, outlining
why it would be of interest to our readers, what angle the feature would take and what areas the
proposed article would cover. Please also include details of anyone who would be able to provide
- Please look at our website to see which features topics we have covered recently before getting in
touch, so that there is no overlap.
- We do not write about products or services. You can however post your press releases online at
- We do not provide synopses of our features.
- We commission features four to six weeks in advance.
- News-related content should go to our news desk, at [email protected].
- Please note that this list is subject to change.
- Finally, please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of feature suggestions every week. And that
we will contact you if we need further information!