HR, payroll and financial software company Topaz is standardising the way in which it connects to recruitment company customer sites for support issues with Webex technology to further enhance an already highly praised quality of service.
The majority of Topaz EMS (Employee Management System) and Topaz Financials clients, including recruitment sector customers, have already taken up the use of this product, which was recently acquired by Cisco, and are already beginning to realise the benefits.
There has been no impact or downtime to existing systems and benefits to customers are:
- Audited support sessions – enabling logging and reporting of system activity
- Client control of remote access
- Extra security with 128bit encryption
- No additional costs for the software or any dedicated hardware
- IP address Access – can be limited to users coming from an accepted IP address
- Firewall Compatibility – Webex does not need any changes or setup to be made on firewalls.
“We have taken this new support tool on board to help improve our customer service and enhance the connection security,” says Paul Ross, Topaz senior account manager.
“This is another example of our philosophy of going the extra mile to give our customers the best possible support service with technology that they can trust and further enhance an already highly praised quality of service.”