If HR were an organisation, how would you develop its employer brand? This is your chance to decide by entering your vote. How would you sell HR as a great place to work and attract fresh talent into the profession?
This is the challenge we gave to four recruitment advertising agencies: to devise a strategy for ‘selling’ HR to potential new recruits. We asked Bernard Hodes, TMP Worldwide, Barkers and Work Communications to design a recruitment advertisement and set out a compelling brand message for HR.
Which agency has come up with the most creative and convincing idea?
Voting has now closed
Find out the thinking behind the four designs by clicking here
More on employer branding
- Wikipedia’s definition of employer branding
- Simon Barrow on the history of employer branding
- HR fails to measure impact of employer branding
- Practical steps employers can take to make themselves attractive to potential candidates?
- The role of employer brand in public sector recruitment
- Personnel Today’s HR Directors Club discusses how to keep employer branding real
- Jerry Collier says HR has an important role communicating branding
- Voca, Compass group, UBS and Getty Images were shortlisted in the Employer Branding category of the 2005 Personnel Today Awards
- Loop Customer Management, London & Quadrant Housing Trust and Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council were shortlisted in the Employer Branding category of the 2004 Personnel Today Awards
- Norwich Union Life, Alliance & Leicester Group, Employee Brand Group and London & Quadrant Housing Trust were shortlisted in the Employer Branding category of the 2003 Personnel Today Awards
- Personnel Today’s One-stop Guide to Employer Branding provides a practical insight into all areas of employer branding
- Exclusive research by Personnel Today examines the effect of employer brand on recruitment
- Employer branding research carried out by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- US conference looking at ‘Extending Your Brand to Employees’
- People in Business claim to be the world’s first employer brand consultancy
Brought to you by People in Business, Employerbrand.com provides case studies and practical advice
- Learn from the professional body for marketing, The Chartered Institute of Marketing
Brand Republic provides advertising, marketing, public relations and new media news
- If you think your recruitment campaign is worthy of an accolade then enter it in the following awards: Reed Businees Information’s Recruitment Advertising Awards and the CIPD Recruitment Marketing Awards.
- And don’t forget to enter the Employer Branding category of the Personnel Today Awards
- Finally, tell Martin Couzins of any other employer branding resources that should be included on this list