PennaSunrise, a new updated online career tool, has been designed to support individuals looking for their next job. It offers highly tailored information and more effective networking tools connecting individuals directly with the job market and matching individuals to relevant recruitment organisations. The tool is designed with the flexibility to support four generations in the workplace, each with different preferred learning styles.
Owen Morgan, Head of Commercial Operations, Penna Plc, “Networking is essential when looking for a job as research shows around two-thirds of jobs are not actually advertised and you will only hear about through word of mouth. PennaSunrise builds on an existing tool in order to meet the needs of job seekers, enabling individuals to tap into relevant networks.”
The online tool from Penna offers a range of new and updated services including:
- Industry leading databases providing up-to-date information on companies, sectors and thought leadership to help individuals prepare for an interview or their next career move.
- Jobs – linking to various networks allowing individuals to search from over 600,000 jobs in the UK.
- Podcasts and vodcasts – providing information and advice for individuals to download.
- Discussions – discussion forums have been set up on the site, relating to specific areas of interest allowing individuals to network, share experiences and seek advice.
- 24/7 access to information, exercises, advice and guidance
PennaSunrise compliments other outplacement support, such as coaching and enables people to work at their own pace from wherever they want. Morgan adds: “Redundancy often makes individuals revaluate what they want and knowing what you want from your career is essential to guaranteeing you make the right choice for you. PennaSunrise includes interactive exercises to help individuals identify the lifestyle they want, what their ideal job might look like and how it might fit with their new lifestyle.”