Pesonnel Today’s Christmas competition has been won by James Upton, group credit controller at FL Gamble & Sons.
He will receive a luxury hamper from Fortnum & Mason after his name was pulled from a hat of entrants with the most correct answers.
We asked you to name our 'mystery' Christmas song and its original artist by finding the clues in our 12 December issue of Personnel Today and the clue on our website. But no-one managed to find all nine.
The song, of course, was Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt.
The magazine clues were:
- Page 1: the chimney in the masthead and Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Page 10: The picture of a yacht
- Page 11: The caption 'been an angel all year'
- Page 13: Crazy Frog on the phone
- Page 22: The picture of a blue convertible and Santa holding a ring
- Page 56: ‘Santa Baby’ in the last column
The website clue was the picture of a Sable on the page with the lyrics.
Red herrings thrown in to the issue included the angry Santa on page 6, the picture of a baby on page 16, and the reindeer on page 29, which managed to fool a few people!
Congratulations to James, and merry Christmas to all our readers.