The single-day event is a joint initiative by management firms el:Consulting Cambridge and MSA Interactive and aims to provide 150 delegates with workshops and sessions on improving human capital strategy and maximising profit.
Rimington retired from MI5 in April 1996 and took on the roles of non-executive director of Marks & Spencer, The BG Group and an associate director of CPS. She was previously chairman of the Institute of Cancer Research and Trustee of the Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Trust.
Workshop sessions will be hosted by a number of experts tackling a range of subjects including:
- employment law – hiring and firing senior executives
- outsourcing – a key management tool
- performance improvement through 360-degree feedback
- managing diversity
- developing talent – leadership scaffolding
- employer branding
- creating a culture of innovation
- corporate social responsibility – can ‘carbon neutral’ be a reality?