Available to watch on-demand
People born after 1980 make up around 30% of the current workforce. Why is this important to HR? Because, this generation, these “millenials”, are very different from their predecessors. They expect everything to be online, on-demand and suited to their individual needs, and they expect to give and receive feedback all the time through a variety of different channels. By 2025, around 75% of staff will be “digital natives”.
Employee engagement is evolving – are you?
In this webinar, we – in association with QuestBack – look at how traditional employee engagement surveys fail to deliver. We also examine how the way in which we collect and deliver feedback needs to evolve to adapt to the changing demographics of the workforce.
Joining Personnel Today editor Rob Moss in this live webinar are:
- Jeremy Phillips-Powell, group HR strategy and development director, RSA.
- Francis Goss, commercial director, Grass Roots Group.
- Luke Talbot, senior product manager, QuestBack.
Register your place at this free webinar to find out more about:
- the move from “transactional” to “transformational” engagement;
- “pulse” surveys and their effectiveness; and
- emerging methods of measuring employee engagement.