Good employers have long understood the importance of researching the feelings of their staff through an employee opinion survey.
- more frequent, tailored research can provide the insight needed to implement effective change;
- better workforce data can help HR demonstrate its strategic importance;
- surveys can be launched in a matter of minutes; and
- merging employee engagement data and customer feedback can provide valuable insights.
Rob Moss, editor of Personnel Today, hosts this 60-minute webinar and is joined by:
- Paul Barnes, managing director, Questback.
- Luke Talbot, senior product manager, Questback
- Andrew Cocks, managing director, Conflux.