What starting salary is your organisation offering to graduate recruits in 2018? As the class of 2018 joins the labour market, XpertHR is conducting a short benchmarking survey on the state of graduate recruitment and graduate starting salaries.
Take part in this XpertHR Benchmarking research to receive the latest data on how your organisation compares. Completing this confidential survey will entitle you to:
- a complimentary copy of the data report, as soon as it is available; and
- a free copy of the XpertHR key recruitment analytics survey report, emailed to you on completion of the survey.
In addition, all respondents whose data can be used in XpertHR survey analyses will be entered into a draw for the chance to win one of four £250 prizes. The closing date for the prize draw is 30 June 2018, with the draw set to take place in the week commencing 16 July 2018. Please note that the prize is 4 x £250 and the winners will be notified by email during the week of 16 July 2018.
Graduates – big data
XpertHR’s 2017 research into graduate recruitment and starting salaries found that:
- The median graduate starting salary was £24,000 for 2017/2018.
- The median increase in graduate starting salary levels from a year earlier was nil.
- Four-fifths of employers were recruiting graduates in 2017/2018, with engineering specialists the most sought after.
- The most commonly used method for finding graduate candidates was the organisation’s own corporate website, while a first interview was the most common selection method.
- More than two-fifths of employers say poor quality of graduate applicants was the main problem they have experienced with graduate recruitment.
The closing date for the questionnaire is 22 June 2018.