This month sees the launch of Motivano’s new employee savings platform which has been designed to give employees access to a relevant and regularly updated range of offers and discounts that can save them money and offer employers the opportunity to seamlessly brand their rewards and benefits offering.
“Huge change is afoot in the reward and benefits market and, thanks to this new platform, we are in the best position to respond to this change and enable our clients to meet their engagement and reward objectives. Whether it’s responding to the growth in employee driven schemes that are based on ‘consumer’ knowledge or supporting organisations’ push to integrate strategies, policies and messages across all reward systems, the new Motivano platform means we are able to support ongoing success,” says Mark Carman, Marketing and Communications Director at Motivano.
Key features of the new platform include:
- Employees can build a portfolio of favourite offers and discounts, as well as preferred retailers and can search for offers by discount level, category and retailer through an A-Z search tool
- Regularly include and updated short-term offers
- The ability to brand the website to reflect organisation’s existing reward strategy and brand
- A direct Intranet link to give employees a seamless journey, or enable them to access savings via the Internet
- Inclusion of video messaging about the platform, specific benefits or company reward policy. The option to remove or block access to rewards from competitor organisations
- Details of telephone offers included separately – allowing employers to print a pdf document and promote these instantly and more widely within the organisation
“The Employee Savings platform really does offer the functionality an employee would expect from any online retailer. We regularly benchmark the platform against other sites to ensure the offer and service we make remains competitive and can offer employees the best possible value and savings to make the most of their money,” says Motivano’s Carman.
Two levels of license are available to organisations that are keen to incorporate the Employee Savings Platform into their reward and benefits offering:
- The Essential Savings platform offers users access to a selection of the suppliers, savings and discounts available through the platform and is an ideal first step for organisations that are offering employee savings for the first time and have a limited budget.
- The Extra Savings Platform, in contrast, enables users to access every day, deeper savings and discounts. On average there are over 250 suppliers on the platform and the content is updated daily. With this level of license employers also have the opportunity to brand the website and ensure it reflects their existing reward and employer brand.
“Work will be ongoing to support and improve the functionality, usability and design of the Employee Savings platform. And alongside this, we continue to update our flexible benefits engine and total reward capability to integrate seamlessly with our employee savings investment,” says Carman.