Softscape, the global leader in integrated people management software, today announced it surpassed 3.4 million users across its expanding worldwide customer base.
Softscape closed 2007 with continued growth and profitability, and gained additional recognition from leading industry analysts as the most comprehensive people management platform.
The company attributes its positive results to exceptional operational efficiency with its SaaS delivery model and increasing global demand for proven human capital management solutions.
Softscape achieved 134 percent sales growth in the second half of 2007 compared to the same period in 2006, and increased bookings from existing customers by 51 percent.
The company experienced strong demand in North America, Europe, and particularly Latin America, with many new multi-million dollar global accounts and an average customer size of 30,000 employees.
The company extended its reach by closing a round of external financing, adding new international hosting capabilities, and expanding its offices in Australia to support customers locally.
Softscape added many new large enterprise and mid-market organisations to its customer roster, including Johnson Controls, Dollar Tree Stores, Lion Nathan, Luck Stone, Airwave, MITRE Corporation, and Praxair.
The company also maintained a 98 percent customer renewal rate, while more than 71 percent of existing customers expanded their Softscape deployments in 2007.
With a fully configurable architecture, advanced capabilities across all talent acquisition, assessment, development, and management functions, and a core system of record for all employee data, Softscape continues to innovate how organisations can more effectively manage their workforces.
The company offers customers flexible deployment and purchasing options, pre-configured best practices, and optional managed services without the need for ongoing professional services.
By helping customers model their businesses – not just automate forms – Softscape maintains strong, lasting relationships with its customers.
Softscape reinforced its position as a leader in the HCM industry with recognition from industry analysts:
· Recognised by Bersin & Associates as “one of the few technology vendors today to offer a truly integrated talent management suite” and the “customer satisfaction leader for the performance management category in the enterprise segment”
· Received the highest score in current offering and cited as “a leader in integrated performance and compensation solutions” by Forrester Research in “The Forrester Wave: Integrated Performance and Compensation Solutions”.
· Rated “Positive” by Gartner in its 2007 MarketScope for Employee Performance Management Software
· Earned a third consecutive rating as a leader in performance management by Ventana Research
· Highlighted by AMR Research as “the broadest and most mature application suite in the strategic HCM specialist space”
“Softscape’s sustained growth and continued top ratings from analysts are testaments to our commitment to delivering outstanding service to meet today’s global enterprise needs,” said Dave Watkins, chief executive officer, Softscape. “Very few vendors can deliver what we do – the deepest, broadest software for complete people management in a single, integrated platform”.
“As one of the only profitable HCM SaaS providers with a very high customer renewal rate, we see the direct impact our technology has on the success of our long-standing customers as we help them more accurately measure their workforce effectiveness,” he added.