Success Dynamics, the company which specialises in the supply and delivery of psychometric profiling tools to enable businesses to reap the full potential of their human capital resource, announces the official launch of its on-line Personality Survey System.
Personality Survey represents one of Success Dynamics most popular services, due to the accuracy, speed and value for money associated with this highly regarded psychometric profile system. The company has invested considerable time and resource into the development of an online version, which enables new and existing users to access the unique service via a dedicated account on the newly updated web site.
The online methodology boasts a number of clear advantages which include:
- access to the system from any computer in the office / company – from anywhere in the world
- opportunity to invite candidates to complete their questionnaire online with resulting reports available for viewing and downloading by a trained analyst in the normal way
- facility to email reports directly to candidates using a customised presentation
- seamless print / online functionality – ability to enter a candidates details and scores from a print questionnaire onto the online system
- automatic upgrades – no need to download improvements to the software
It is anticipated that the new online system will enable existing clients to gain an improved return on their initial investment, whilst also encouraging new users who will be attracted to the enhanced access, user-friendly format and sheer convenience associated with the web based service.
The roll out of the online system co-incides with an overall refreshment of the company’s web site which now boasts a clean, updated design and added features including Spanish and Japanese language options.
Commenting on the online launch, managing director Joe Adams says “our customers are often based in more than one location and quite often, commercial sites are not even located in the same country. In addition to the clear convenience of providing an online service, it is apparent that the current business climate dictates the need for 24/7 access to the system, but with no compromise on the quality or efficacy of the service offered. This latest development enables more businesses to harness the power of psychometric profiling, to increase their ability to understand people and improve the way they work together”.