webinar, in association with Learndirect, originally shown online on 25 March 2013, examines the various ways in which organisations can employ young people and look at the raft of government initiatives that have been launched to help tackle the growing number of "NEETs" - those not in education, employment or training.This Personnel Today
The webinar includes discussion around the following questions:
|Apprenticeships are increasingly being presented as the solution to the UK's youth unemployment and skills shortfall, but is it really that simple? Emma Parry asks whether or not apprenticeships really are a cure for the nation's employment problems. More »|
- Are the latest government interventions - such as apprenticeships and traineeships - working for businesses?
- Do businesses know about these schemes and the benefits they can bring?
- What could be done differently to ensure firms have the young talent in place to grow and develop their business in the next 20 years?
- Kiran Elliott - HR and talent development manager at Kidsunlimited, now part of Bright Horizons, and
- John Deaville - business development director at Learndirect.