Available to watch on-demand
But, increasingly, the best employers are gauging workforce opinions much more regularly. The emerging model uses flexible technologies that enable organisations to control their data and transform relationships with employees.
The future of employee research (webinar)
This webinar, in association with Questback, looks at the future of employee research. Watch to find out how:
- more frequent, tailored research can provide the insight needed to implement effective change;
- better workforce data can help HR demonstrate its strategic importance;
- surveys can be launched in a matter of minutes; and
- merging employee engagement data and customer feedback can provide valuable insights.
Rob Moss, editor of Personnel Today, hosts this 60-minute webinar and is joined by:
- Paul Barnes, managing director, Questback.
- Luke Talbot, senior product manager, Questback.
- Andrew Cocks, managing director, Conflux.
Paul Barnes has been at the forefront of innovation in the customer experience sector since 2000. He has been involved in some of the largest customer experience transformation projects in the UK in sectors such as retail, banking, insurance and tourism. Paul joined the Questback team at the end of 2013 to lead the next phase of its expansion in the UK.
Andrew Cocks is the former group head of engagement and employer brand at HSBC. Andrew is an assessment psychologist with more than 15 years’ experience in the field of employee engagement, culture and change. He led the European employee engagement practice at Watson Wyatt before moving to HSBC where he was instrumental in driving the bank’s move away from traditional employee surveys to an integrated platform-based approach, including an innovative assessment of employee alignment to global group values and behaviours
Available on-demand now
This webinar was originally broadcast on Tuesday 19 May 2015