Tuesday 11 June 2013, 2:00pm (BST)
Private medical insurance (PMI) is an employee benefit that many employers are less inclined to review and update. But with a changing economy and against a backdrop of below-inflation pay rises, PMI is one benefit that organisations cannot afford to overlook.
This Personnel Today webinar, in association with Simplyhealth, looks at different ways of insuring the health of your staff in a manner that could save costs.
The free webinar includes:
- a review of the PMI market and a look at PMI shortfalls;
- how self-funded insurance schemes might help;
- building flexibility of cover to suit your organisational culture;
- dispelling myths around managing the risks; and
- case studies on how others manage their PMI schemes.
The webinar is presented by Personnel Today’s wellbeing editor Noel O’Reilly, joined by Simplyhealth’s Chris Moore and Anne Woolcott, head of employee relations and HR compliance at BMI Healthcare.