Available to watch on-demand
Almost half of all jobseekers now search and apply for jobs via a mobile device, according to data from Indeed. But how many employers are geared up to offer on-the-move candidates the best possible experience? And how should they tailor their current recruitment strategies to become more mobile friendly?
Recruiting the mobile candidate
Available on demand
This Personnel Today webinar, in conjunction with Indeed, looks at the growing trend towards people browsing for jobs via their phones and tablets, and how organisations can meet candidates’ changing expectations.
Sign up for this webinar to find out how to:
- develop a mobile recruitment strategy;
- make your careers portal mobile-friendly;
- overcome technical barriers;
- engage candidates while they are on the move;
- create social recruitment, video and mobile-friendly attraction strategies; and
- understand how far we can go with mobile recruitment, from job search to application.
Personnel Today editor Rob Moss is joined by three experts in mobile recruitment:
- Mike Taylor, managing director of Web Based Recruitment and founder of various social media and mobile recruitment events.
- Matt Alder, founder of Metashift, blogger, public speaker and former head of digital at Penna Barker.
- Bill Richards, senior director of sales for Indeed in the UK and France, responsible for building the brand and awareness of the job site.
This 60-minute webinar includes a Q&A session where audience members can submit questions to the panel for discussion.
Watch the on-demand recording of this webinar now
Originally broadcast on 17 September 2014.