|XpertHR’s head of salary surveys and data benchmarking Mark Crail talks to Mike Berry about salary surveys, setting out what is involved for participants and why it makes sense to take part.|
Reliable salary data is essential to any organisation seeking to manage its reward strategy effectively.
But taking part in a salary survey can be time consuming, and off-the-shelf salary data is readily available. So what can HR professionals gain from participating in salary surveys?
To find out the answers to the following questions about participation in salary surveys, watch this short video introduction.
- It’s possible to buy salary data off the shelf in a report, so why should I bother to participate and provide my own organisation’s data?
- Isn’t everyone freezing pay because of the recession – can’t I simply set my salaries at the same rate as last year?
- Why is salary data particularly important at this time of the year?
- Do I have to sign up to a salary survey at a certain time of the year?
- What is the process of taking part and what support is provided to help me match my jobs against the survey job levels and job functions?
Book a demonstration or find out more about XpertHR Job Pricing.