HR professionals juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities every day. These can range from the urgent, “must-deal-with-this-staff-issue-now” situations to longer-term workforce planning and, of course, the duty to respond to those all-important emails.
Personnel Today’s latest webinar, continuing our partnership with learning provider lynda.com, aims to help you get to grips with time management in your role as an HR professional.
Chris Croft, a management trainer and author of Time Management: Self development for managers, will guide you through the five biggest time traps faced by HR managers, and provide you
Time management for the HR professional
with the tools to deal with them.
In this free 60-minute webinar, we will look at:
- learning how to delegate and plan together with your team so you are not doing everything yourself;
- accepting that not everything has to be 100% perfect, all of the time;
- ways to prioritise what is urgent and negotiate more time for tasks that are less important or can be managed by someone else;
- the role of email in time management, and provide strategies for tackling your inbox; and
- beating procrastination and coming up with better systems and lists.
About the speaker
Chris Croft is one of the UK’s leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels.
He has trained 87,000 people and enjoys a 94% repeat business rate. His “tip of the month” email goes out regularly to more than 10,000 people.
Chris released Time Management in 1996 and has since published 14 other books. He is an active contributor to lynda.com.
This webinar was originally broadcast on Wednesday 21 July 2015