If your organisation is currently recruiting without social media, you are undoubtedly limiting the pool of talent that you are attempting to attract.
And, if you are using online tools such Facebook and Twitter, are you using them efficiently and effectively? How are you ensuring that your message is being read by the right people across all social platforms, and not just the obvious players?
This Personnel Today social recruitment webinar, in association with Monster, looks at the evolving role that
Are you missing out on top talent by being anti-social?
social media is having on recruitment, from utilising the open web and rich, real-time candidate data, to maximising your current employees’ social networks. It also offers advice on how to deliver the right messages to the right people, integrate your social media activity with your careers pages and improve your advertising strategy.
Personnel Today editor Rob Moss is joined by:
- Matt Alder, digital strategist at Metashift, who writes and speaks widely on the topic of social and mobile recruitment
- Mervyn Dinnen, social engagement strategist and award winning recruitment blogger, and
- Andy Sumner, managing director of Monster, UK and Ireland
Watch this free webinar now to find out more about:
- targeting potential candidates based on their social behaviour;
- building a talent pool of active and passive jobseekers;
- using social media efficiently;
- reducing the cost of resourcing; and
- measuring your success.