Personnel Today’s final webinar of 2012, organised in association with income protection provider Unum, examines the relationship between employers and their workforce in this uncertain economic climate.
New research from the Economist Intelligence Unit and Populus will be discussed, looking at how the benefit needs of the modern workforce have changed and what is holding employers back from meeting those needs.
- Find out how employees’ priorities have changed as a result of the current economic crisis
- Hear from employers on why they’re not changing the benefits offered to their staff
- Discuss what can be done to provide the workforce with the benefits they want whilst meeting your bottom line.
Personnel Today editor Rob Moss hosted the webinar on 10 December 2012, and his guests included:
- Tim Jackson – head of marketing strategy, Unum
- Ksenia Zheltoukhova – programme leader for Fit for Work, The Work Foundation
- Charles Cotton – performance and reward adviser, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.