HR and recruitment professionals recognise that their decisions increasingly need to be backed up with sound justification based on facts, but how do HR teams make the most of the metrics at their fingertips? What metrics are most useful? And how is data making a difference for organisations that are using it the best?
This Personnel Today webinar, in association with Indeed, looks at how data is used in organisations to improve HR and recruitment decisions, and therefore enabling improved business performance.
Watch this webinar to find out:
- how evidence-based HR strategies improve decision-making;
- how a metrics-driven approach will transform your talent pipeline; and
- how metrics-driven recruitment helps you improve candidate experience.
Personnel Today editor Rob Moss is joined by three experts in metrics-based HR and recruitment:
- Greig Aitken, group head of people strategy, insight and change at RBS Group;
- Jonathan Campbell, founder and CEO of Social Talent; and
- Gerard Murnaghan, senior sales director at Indeed.
This 60-minute webinar, includes a Q&A session where audience members the live programme submitted questions for panel discussion.