Anyone with a mobile phone knows how fast technology is changing. Unfortunately, many employers’ HR software is failing to keep pace with cloud-based systems, mobile applications and the increasing need for real-time data.
Personnel Today, in association with Workday, invites you to this free webinar to hear how organisations are being transformed through the use of technology.
Personnel Today editor Rob Moss is joined by: director for people at Cambridge University Press Cathy Armor; EMEA product marketing director at Workday Laura Schroeder; and organisation development consultant and author Mark Withers.
Register now for this webinar to understand:
- what cloud-based technologies can do for your HR team;
- how providing real-time people data can bolster HR influence in the business;
- how accessible HR systems on mobile, tablet and web can engage staff and provide business-critical data;
- what else, as well as the technology, is needed to successfully transform a business; and
- how the digitisation of HR at Cambridge University Press has not only transformed the HR function’s use of software, but is changing how the organisation views its people.
Originally broadcast on 17 June 2014.